As an Account Manager, you will serve as primary customer support, including first-line response to customer questions via phone and email. You will coordinate with other staff to provide timely and accurate responses to customers, ensure that established policies, procedures and timelines are met, and maintain clear documentation and records of these actions.
You’ll also work into an executive-support role for enterprise clients, following the organization from the initial setup process through the successful implementation of VoiceThread for the client’s specific needs and training of their users.
- Communicate with customers via email and phone to provide exceptional service, resolve customers’ issues effectively, and promote customer loyalty
- Become knowledgeable and keep current in all aspects of the VoiceThread application
- Become familiar with all VoiceThread documentation and be able to direct customers to the appropriate resources
- Document all customer interactions and issues
- Troubleshoot potential functional issues and escalate to the appropriate team member
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of support documentation
- Respond to time-sensitive support
- Use screen-sharing software and internet-based phone services to provide live and recorded training and demo webinars.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of web-application basics
- Curiosity and a drive to solve technical puzzles
- Understanding of online technology and practices
- Experience in working with a variety of web browsers and platforms
- Strong written communication skills in English
- Confident and professional phone skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to work remotely and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Driven to take initiative and be persistent to learn new skills
- Basic understanding of business practices
- Experience with customer service is a big plus
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Computer with webcam capabilities
- Functioning microphone and speakers
- Adhere to a traditional workday schedule remotely and coordinate with other members of the Support Team. May include occasional weekend hours.
- Ability to travel occasionally
- If you don’t have one or more of the above qualities or skill sets, please be sure to explain why.
- If you have extensive experience in any field, please tell us why you’re interested in this entry-level/associate position with VoiceThread.
- This is a full-time, remote position.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Account Manager” in the subject line.
VoiceThread does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, political ideology, ancestry, the presence of any physical, sensory, or mental disabilities, or other legally protected status.